Winners of 2015
FIA Award for Science
- Naotaka KurokiiProfessor, Nagasaki Universityj
- gDevelopment of flow analysis systems using chemiluminescence and its applicationsh
- Yasutada SuzukiiAssociate Professor, Yamanashi Universityj
- gDevelopment of small detectors and miniaturization of flow analysis devicesh
- Kazuhiko Tsukagoshi iProfessor, Doshisha Universityj
- gDiscover and investigation of a phase-separated solvent mixture as a carrier solution and its applications for microflow chemical techniquesh
- Kin-ichi Tsunoda iProfessor, Gunma Universityj
- gDevelopment of photo-detecting systems for flow analysish
FIA Award for Younger Researchers
- Tomoko ShimamuraiAssociate Professor, Kochi Universityj
- gFlow analysis for functional ingradients in foodsh
JFIA Selection Award 2015
- M. Takeuchi, N. Miki, K. Ishimine, and H. Tanaka
- "Nafion Membrane Tube-based On-line Concentrator. Application to Urinary Orotic Acid Determined by Suppressed Ion Chromatography"
J. Flow. Injection Anal., Vol. 32, No.2 (2015) 97-100.
Toshihiko IMATO, Prof. Dr.
Department of Applied Chemistry, Graduate School of Engineering, Kyushu University